Fair Contracts to Host Panel Discussion on What Can Be Done to Make the Fine Print in Standard Form Contracts Fair, June 24 at Chicago-Kent College of Law
Fair Contracts to Host Panel Discussion on What Can Be Done to Make the Fine Print in Standard Form Contracts Fair for Consumers, Friday, June 24, 2011 at 2 p.m. at the Chicago-Kent College of Law
See the attached PDF for Details/Video Highlights to Follow in July
Now Approved for 1.0 hr of MCLE in IL. RSVP Today!
- James D. Kole, Chief of the Chicago Consumer Fraud Bureau for the IL AG’s Office;
- Todd M. Kossow, Assistant Director of the Federal Trade Commission’s Midwest Region;
- Bob Sullivan, Veteran Reporter and Author of the popular msnbc.com blog The Red Tape Chronicles;
- Richard Warner, Law Professor and Freehling Scholar at the Chicago-Kent College of Law; and
- John Wasik, Columnist for Reuters and author of 13 books.
The Panel Discussion will be moderated by Theresa Amato, director of the Fair Contracts Project and executive director of Citizen Works.